Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Place

It's not exactly new at this point. I've been moved into this little place for a few weeks now, but since I finally got the last box unpacked and put a table on my balcony, I'm officially moved in. It's not quite 4 rooms with no closets. I've got a bedroom, a bathroom, a hall, and the everything else room. I can watch TV while I make my mac and cheese. I guess that's cool.
I don't know I've gone far away enough from Pikeville. New doctors, new diagnosis: temporal lobe epilepsy. So now I'm seeing a neurologist who wanted to tell off my old shrink. I found myself going out more while I was waiting for them to hook up the internet here, walking out in the cold. I found a nice little Japanese place where I can get some miso and stay warm.
I met a couple other people interested in occult stuff, doing a bit of consulting as it were. I wonder sometimes how much I really see around here. My dear friend said that Morgantown is special. I hope he's right and I can make a new start here.
Blessed be,
Alcyone

Mood: Hopeful
Music: Of Monsters and Men - "Little Talks"

No comments:

Post a Comment