Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Checking out some of the local stuff

Morgantown is kind of a funky place. A little startling sometimes, but I kind of like it.
I really like E. Moore Hall. Benign hauntings are kind of refreshing, nice change of pace. The old lady keeps an eye on the place, hangs around the pool, and watches the student go by. It's kind of sweet. ^-^
I really wanna see the Warner's interior. Art Deco fixtures, it's a cinema, and I can feel there's something there. Everything about it just draws me in. F says that the movies are in my heart, and when I die I'll spread all over films I loved talking to others like me. He's kind of a romantic like that. Of course he's been dropping eggs out the window and onto the street. He's kind of an asshole like that too. I glued a quarter to the street for him to watch people trying to pick it up and laugh. Ever since we left Pikeville, he's liked trolling the neighbors since he can't fuck with my parents anymore. He does stuff like this when I have a rough day. This weird shit can be pretty hard on him, too. ;_;
 I get home, strip down, flop onto the mattress and light up a smoke. I was getting some ice cream at the Kroger today, when I turn around and the dude at the manager's special rack looks up, and his eyes are fuckin' segmented. Sweet zombie Jesus! I had to get a couple bottles of wine for my nerves when I got home.
Blessed Be,
Alcyone

Mood: Exhausted
Music: "Down to This"- Soul Coughing

No comments:

Post a Comment