Friday, March 2, 2012

Trouble at work


It’s been a rough day at work. F has been bored around the apartment, so he went to work with me. We were just shooting the shit in the projection booth, watching the horror movie that seems to misunderstand the word “last.” We were kind of hacking on it, just having some fun. Then that fucking twerp Adam was all like “Crazy Alcyone talking to somebody who’s not there.” Just because you can’t see him doesn’t mean he’s not there… Stupid fuck! Adam then made the big mistake. F always said that nobody calls me a freak when he’s around. F got pretty pissed about it, like went bananas! Before I knew it the concession stand is complaining of the cups stacking in weird ways on their own, soda machines going off but not overflowing like something drinking it below, popcorn propelled through the air with apparently no one throwing it… . I wish he didn’t throw these tantrums, but he was just mad about somebody getting on my case. I’m not in trouble since this looked like all this was happening by itself to the regular folks. They had no way to know it was my buddy, but now everyone’s flipping shit and saying the place is haunted. Well, I’m not. I can feel ghosts, and there just aren’t any here. If I were a ghost I’d find a cooler cinema to haunt, anyway.
No word from the girl who saw the ghosts yet. I’m putting some feelers out to see if there are any other psychics around, but so far everybody just thinks I’m a nut. I mean, I am, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t see spirits. You kind of have to be a nut before they’ll wanna talk to you. Maybe normal people bore them. I've gotta have a snack and a smoke.

Blessed be,
Alcyone

Mood - Stressed
Music - "Nothing to Prove" Jill Solbule

No comments:

Post a Comment