Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAPI meeting

Looking into the girl who saw the murdered students' ghosts out by Cheat Lake, I found a group of others interested in the paranormal, more hauntings than the occult, but I can sense spirits. Fachtna can interact more directly, given his nature as a poltergeist.
I met with the members of the Morgantown Association of Paranormal Investigators, got a blueberry muffin and some chai. Fachtna kept doing little things like stirring my drink while I was talking, but I'm not sure the others noticed or were trying not to say anything. Peter seemed to have a wealth of investigative resources as a journalist. Cassandra was nice, finally meeting her. Tim seemed like he really wanted something new to consider.
Maybe I'll learn something.
Blessed be,
Alcyone

Mood - Excited
Music - October Project - "Johnny"

4 comments:

  1. Who is Fachtna? Could Fachtna help us out?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting with you, although I'm kind of curious as to who Fachtna is also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was there with me. He's a friend of mine, and he can most certainly help out. He's mischievous, kind of protective of me, but he's really good with this stuff. He's taught me a lot.
    -Alcyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we'll all learn a lot from each other! But yeah, who is Fachtna?

    ReplyDelete