Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Peace and helping

I still feel the presence in the Warner. I think if I could get in there, I might be able to help whoever that was. I have talked a couple spirits into peace, with Fachtna's help. Those were back in Pikeville, mostly little stuff like animals reeling from their sudden death by truck. There was a kid who drowned in a lake when my parents took me on a picnic. They called it devil influence, but I don't think that it's anything evil. If I can put a spirit to rest, it's worth a try. I've never really tried talking to a really mad ghost, and some of them I feel a lot of anger in.
I thought I saw a great griffon over the MAC. I'm pretty sure that wasn't real. I'm not so sure of the little girl around room 314, she might be a real spirit, but I always question people who don't cast shadows. I don't always know spirits versus my own hallucinations. She didn't feel mad. Death is just part of hotels, lots of people passing through with both their literal and metaphorical baggage. I'd hate to die far away from home, when I have a real home established. I want Morgantown to be home. I like it here.
Blessed be,
Alcyone
Mood: Hopeful
Music: Belle's Wake - "Persephone"

3 comments:

  1. Baby! We found you! You have to come home. There's still time to repent! Morgantown is an evil place, away from the Church and away from us. You need your parents. A girl like you shouldn't be out on her own. We'll find you a husband in the congregation to take care of you,and you'll never have to worry about ghosts or any of that Satanic talk again. Pastor Walls can heal you.
    JESUS TAKE THE DEMON SPIRITS OUT OF THIS CHILD! BE HEALED AND FEEL THE LIGHT OF GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I don't want to go back! I'm an adult!
    Did you just try to faith heal over a blog comment? I don't know whether to be disturbed or embarrassed for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith healing is about feeling and belief. It will work anywhere.

    ReplyDelete