Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Personal issues in the group

It has come to my attention that my mother is not content to just pester me on my blog, but my new found friends on their blogs. This is just not cool. She's posted harassing comments to Peter and Agnes, and accused the MAPI group of being a Satanic cult. If you're reading this Christine, I don't care if you're my mother, you are dead ass wrong! I am not being held captive or any such nonsense. I ran away because your faith healers are charlatans whose methods of exorcism are just physical abuse. I left because your fundamentalist lunacy damn near got me killed! Furthermore, Fachtna is not a demon. Fachtna has protected me and kept me alive through some of these torturous ordeals. He's protected me when you have been completely unwilling to.
Making wild and completely unfounded accusations against my friends isn't going to change the fact that I want nothing to with you or the church. Just leave me alone!
To my other readers, I apologize and blessed be.
Alcyone

Mood: Furious
Music: "Insanity" - Oingo Boingo

2 comments:

  1. You never speak to your parents that way! "Honor thy mother and father" is a commandment!
    You are spreading lies about the family and our church!
    We will take you away from this devil influence and back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies would imply that what I'm saying is false, and that isn't the case. You have some lunatic beat and attempt to drown me because you thought my seizures were demonic. How about you switch to a more sophisticated method like trying to coax them out with a piece of meat?

    ReplyDelete