Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scary shit going on in my life...


Oh sweet merciful fuck! Mom found where I work! She tried to grab me when I was at the concession counter.  Adam, as usual, was as useful as a screen door on a submarine when she came at me. Seriously, with a co-worker being attacked, his braindead ass just sat there until the manager came out with the noise. Lots of people in the line for tickets were horrified, and some of them tried to hold her back while Christine just kept screaming out “SHE’S A DEVIL CHILD!!!!! I HAVE TO TAKE HER HOME TO HEAL HER IN THE LIGHT OF THE LORD!”
Fachtna is furious about this! He starts chucking things at her, so now everybody is really freaking the fuck out. People are diving out of the way since everything from Snickers bars to full cups of ice are headed Christine’s way and nobody knows why but me.
The manager comes out of the back office and is all like “What do you think you’re doing to my employee?”
And my nutbag mother just keeps screaming that I’m possessed. “YOU CAN’T KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER! SHE’S MY DAUGHTER AND I’M TAKING HER HOME TO KENTUCKY!!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE EXORCISED!”
I just shake my head, “Don’t let her take me, man. She’s crazy.”
“SHE DOESN’T KNOW HER OWN MIND! SHE’S BEEN BRAINWASHED BY A SATANIC CULT! THEY’RE TAKING HER TO HAUNTED PLACES TO RAISE THE DEAD!” Christine just keeps screaming herself hoarse and flailing while some burly dude who just wanted to watch a movie with his kids is holding her back.
The manager looks over between her and Adam. “Why are you just standing there? Get security!”
It was kind of hilarious seeing Christine dragged away by mall cops ranting about the devil having her daughter and me being brainwashed by Satanists. I’m fucking scared because she found me now, but  she’s probably going to get her crazy ass hauled off to jail if she does shit like that again.
The manager walked me to my car after making sure she was gone. "Be safe, Alcy." He warned me. Fachtna is just trying to calm me down at home now. I'm having a smoke and an orange soda with him listening to some tunes and texting the other MAPI members.
Send some positive vibes my way, friends.
Blessed be,
Alcyone

Mood: Scared
Music: "Underbelly" - Pop Will Eat Itself

1 comment:

  1. You will come back to Pikeville! God is on our side! I am not insane! You've been seduced away from the Lord by dark forces!

    ReplyDelete