Saturday, April 28, 2012

Next big investigation


So soon we are going to the big local haunting. There’s much excitement among the MAPI members as we approach Cheat Lake and the site of the decapitation of the two girls in the 70s. We’re even camping out! I’ve never been camping with friends before! Well, Fachtna and I slept in the back of my car in the middle of the woods once, but I guess sleeping in a car doesn’t count. We could bring some cookies and stuff. This is kind of exciting, I mean we should be respectful of the dead, obviously, but this could be kind of neat, hanging out in the forest like that. We’ll be listening in for stuff, looking out for the spirits, but it’d be overnight just chilling otherwise.
Blessed be,
Alcyone

Mood: Happy
Music: "Tongue Tied" - Grouplove

No comments:

Post a Comment